World of Sensors
This Sensor Course for Beginners Includes:
- 90 minutes of on-demand video
- 16 lessons sequenced for self-paced learning
- Full lifetime access, with regular updates
- No hardware kit required
- Access on mobile, laptop and TV
- Certificate of completion
Increasingly sensors are part of our daily lives – from smart TVs to smart phones, from smart wearables to intelligent cars – sensors make our everyday lives easier. Sensor Course for Beginners is the best way to start with sensor technology and how it works.
According to Kiddle, “A sensor is a device that measures a physical quantity and converts it into a ‘signal’ which can be read by an observer or by an instrument. For example, a mercury thermometer converts the measured temperature into the expansion and contraction of a liquid which can be read on a calibrated glass tube.”
This course is a great window to the world of sensors around us. Kids completing this course will appreciate the role of sensors in our lives and how certain gadgets function the way they do.
At the end of this course, your kid will be familiar with:
- Introduction to sensors
- Top 10 Car Sensors. How they function?
- Understanding sensors in your SmartPhone
- How does Ultrasonic sensors work
- Ultrasonic sensor applications today
- On what principle does your TV remote work?
- Can you measure light intensity with sensor?
- How to monitor noise pollution!
- How do you think the automated doors work?
- Know about a sensor that can identify colours!
- Understanding the smart irrigation system
- Can you accurately measure shocks?
- How does touch work in a Smartphone?
- How police stop drunken drivers?
- How to measure temperature digitally?
- Ever heard of Magnetic Sensor? And where its being used?
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 5
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes