- 13 hours of on-demand video
- 25 modules sequenced for self-paced learning
- 40+ hands-on projects with robotics kit
- Full lifetime access, with regular updates
- Robotics kit dispatched to your doorstep
- Access on mobile, laptop and TV
- Certificate of completion
JumpStart GizmoBot is the ideal beginner level program for children 8 years and above. Robotics Programming Course From Scratch is an ideal approach to educate the children about robotics and how they work. The course packs a punch combining the digital learning technologies with hands-on learning with ‘made in India’ robotic kit that is designed keeping children in mind. The Programming modules are taught using Scratch, the most child-friendly platform. Robotics as a field has seen tremendous amount of applications around us in the recent times, in households and industries. Through this course, your child will receive access to an exclusive GizmoBot robot kit, which is designed and developed by a leading manufacturer in India. The online modules are specially designed to fuel young minds by teaching them to build robots and learn robotics online by introducing them to the components of a robot, with a special focus around the sensor technologies. The course also takes them one step ahead by introducing concepts of block-based programming, which will help them learn to build a functional robot.
Ultimately, this comprehensive Robotics Programming Course From Scratch provides real-world knowledge of how robotics are being used in our day-to-day lives and by the end of this course, your child will have built a robot and programmed it to perform certain actions.
JumpStart is level one of Modo’s BlendEdu curriculum framework
Why Modo’s JumpStart?
- JumpStart has 25 modules, which are well-researched and compiled by educational specialists to provide a comprehensive learning.
- JumpStart is 100% online, which means your child can access the course conveniently anytime, anywhere without losing continuity.
- Every enrollment into the course gets access to an educational robotic kit for hands-on learning.
- Block programming is an integral part of JumpStart course – we extensively use globally-recognized child-friendly languages such as Snap! or Scratch programming tools.
- Your child will get a dedicated network of specialists to take help from during the course, supported through online chat or telephone or email.
- Lectures 72
- Quizzes 24
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 22
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
MODULE 1 - Robots and Robotics
MODULE 2 - Types of Robots
- Module 2 | Lesson 1 Types of Robots
- Module 2 | Lesson 2 Home, Humanoid and Entertainment Robots
- Module 2 | Lesson 3 Industrial and Military Robots
- Module 2 | Lesson 4 Medical Robots
- Module 2 | Lesson 5 Space, Autonomous and Hobby Robots
- Module 2 | Lesson 6 Disaster, Telepresence, Underwater and Exoskeleton Robots
- Module 2 Quiz
MODULE 3 - Motors and Controllers
- Module 3 | Lesson 1 Introduction to Components of a Robot
- Module 3 | Lesson 2 Hardware and Software
- Module 3 | Lesson 3 Input and Output devices
- Module 3 | Lesson 4 Controllers
- Module 3 | Lesson 5 – Arduino Mega 2560 Board – Description
- Module 3 | Lesson 6 Movable Parts
- Module 3 | Lesson 7 Motors
- Module 3 | Activity Hand Fan
- Module 3 Quiz
MODULE 4 - Sensors Part 1
MODULE 5 - Sensors Part 2
MODULE 6 - Flowchart & Algorithm
MODULE 7 - Circuits and Switches
MODULE 8 - GizmoBot - Unboxing & Assembly
MODULE 9 - Introduction to Scratch
MODULE 10 - More on Scratch
MODULE 11 - Using Advanced Blocks+ in Scratch
MODULE 12 - Introduction to mBlock
MODULE 13 - Concepts of Physics (Part I) & Introduction to RGB LED in mBot
MODULE 14 - Concepts of Physics (Part 2) & Introduction to Buzzer in mBot
MODULE 15 - Concepts of Physics (Part 3) & Introduction to Motors in mBot
MODULE 16 - Relationship between Physics & Robotics & Programming Light Sensor
MODULE 17 - Robots on Mars & Advanced Programming of the Light Sensor
MODULE 18 - Intro to Drones & Programming the Ultrasonic Sensor (Part 1)
MODULE 19 - Future of Drones & Programming the Ultrasonic Sensor (Part 2)
MODULE 20 - Intro to AI & Programming the Line Follower (Part 1)
MODULE 21 - Intro to Autonomous Vehicles & Programming the Line Follower (Part 2)
MODULE 22 - Autonomous Cars & Programming the LEDs
MODULE 23 - Intro to 3D Printing & Programming the Onboard Switch and Timer
MODULE 24 - Latest Robots & Programming with Advanced Blocks/Functions
MODULE 25 - Advanced Programming with GizmoBot