Algorithms & Flowcharts for Kids – Algorithms in Daily Life
This Algorithms & Flowcharts for Kids or Algorithms in Daily Life Course includes:
- 40 minutes of on-demand video
- 5 lessons sequenced for self-paced learning
- Full lifetime access, with regular updates
- No hardware kit required
- Access on mobile, laptop and TV
- Certificate of completion
Algorithms are nothing but a list of step-by-step instructions which includes Algorithms in Daily Life or Flowcharts for kids etc. According to Kiddle, A recipe is a good example of an algorithm because it tells you what you need to do step by step. It takes inputs (ingredients) and produces an output (the completed dish). We use algorithms in our lives whenever we expect certain outcomes.
Learning algorithms is important now as computers become an integral part of our learning and working. And flowchart is a type of diagram, which represents an algorithm diagrammatically.
At the end of this course, your kid will be familiar with:
- Algorithms in our daily lives
- Deep look into flowcharts
- Simplified algorithms & flowcharts
- Activities & Quizzes
Go ahead and enroll now!
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 1
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 31
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes